Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Dreamer

If I am the dreamer
Then you are the dream
Composed of fragments
Somewhere between my sanity
And your warm laughter

You are the dream I live for
The glue that holds me together
The dreamer is simply asleep
Sleep walking in this world
Trying to wake up, but trapped
Trapped in your everlasting beauty

If I am the dreamer, sleeping
Let me slumber for all eternity
In the company of something
So vivid, colorful, and gentle
Let me keep these eyes open
So that my dreams are never lost

If I am the dreamer, awake
And if this is not a dream
Then never let me close my eyes
Terrified of losing what is
Let me stay awake for all eternity
And enjoy this wonderful, bliss feeling

If I am the dreamer, simply
Let me show you the roads I seek
Let me give you what I have learned
And if I am all wrong in the end
Well, I was simply mistaken

But, it does not really matter
For I am sleeping, dreaming
And hopefully I will awake
And forget it happened at all



Who is this for? Specifically for a girl, but it also goes for love in general, for hope, for salvation, for unity, for peace, for respect, for good ideals, for good experiences, for the idea of a family, for the idea of friendship, and for everything that is beautiful on this earth.

No comments: