Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Soul's Delight

Whispering of a tale- friend to friend
Where did you come from? Who knows
Over the hills- where the sun sleeps- hmmm...
Do you hear it- laughter- yours? Gigi!
I hear it- I laugh along- a chuckle of a song

Mission- intermission- mission
Craziness cooking in the kitchen
Climbed the top, saw the sights, saw the lights
Flash! Dancing, more lights- drug induced ignites
Much to my soul's delight- smile...

Soon you must go- sadness
But I shall visit you- oh the madness!
Take to the streets- many more feats
You made this summer complete- truth...

Haven't known you for years- nope
But long enough- I see the spirit- so alive
I want to thank you- yes! For who you are
An old friend lost, and then found
Reborn in a jewel so profound- a hug...

I told you- you remind me- dearest
Maintain the sparkle- behind pretty eyes
A beautiful girl- never forget it
Do you hear it- the sound?
Laughter- yes its yours- just listen
Voices- Geeeeeeeeg....



Yes. This is for you. I want you to know. I have a special place for you in my heart. You are the spirit of an old friend, lost, and now found. I wish I knew you better. But its ok, I feel like its been years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH MY GODDDD!! why didnt you tell me about this BLOG?! i love it!!! im printing it out AND FRAMING IT!!! sajjad, you never cease putting a smile on my face! you made my life THAT MUCH BETTER! you're amazing :) i feel heart happy